5.01.2008

House Work



I am a bit picky with the look of the outside of my house. I've tried putting some plants outside in the small gardening spot I have with limited success. The soil is just lacking the nutrients needed to support the growth of my plants. Anyway, since the hubby and I live in a rent house we are pretty limited on what we can do. When we moved in a year ago our landlord promised to repaint the cracking trim on the outside of the house. Now the trim look awful and rotten. There is a small decorative fence in my front yard that has driven me crazy with cracking falling rotting paint. The roses by said fence are riddled with a wicked vine that I can't identify nor pull out of the ground! I've got it pulled away from the roses themselves and now it's time for a good dose of round up weed spray. They are just awful looking!

Since this photo was taken I've removed all the lattice work and started scraping the paint. Tomorrow I'll get some paint stripper and really work on it. :D

0 crafty folks: