9.23.2008

Shopping Around

If you've never scoped out the site http://www.ltdcommodities.com/ I really think you should. I've never seen so much stuff that I want but do NOT need in one site before. I really think it's all just china made imported junk but it sure does look pretty... Seriously, who doesn't love primitive figurines and bathroom accessories?? Or even ornate candle holders? Honestly, if you can't find at least one thing for everyone you've ever needed to buy for on that site then the person you need to buy for is truly hopeless...Check it out.


Just for a certain someone who I know that loves pigs :)



Then I found an "All edge brownie pan" --- GENIOUS! Haha, I could spend hours looking at stuff on this site!

1 crafty folks:

Amanda said...

:) thanks for the shout out! I didn't know I wasn't the only person out there who loved the edges of the brownie pan! How thrilling! I also like burnt lasagnia...but I can control that