10.15.2008

Pillow Cases

Post number 50!

I've been scrambling about still making things for the craft show. I've made a patchwork pillow today and plan to make lots more. I've decided just to sell them as "cases" because well, pillow forms are not in the budget right now (those suckers are a bit pricey!) Not really sure how much to sell them for though. This guy took me about 2 hours to complete, mainly because it's the first I've ever done in a zig zag design... I decided to play up the red and black quite a bit because of Texas Tech being so close to Amarillo (where the show will be). I've also got quite a bit of orange fabric because well, I'm a Texas football fan (#1 in BCS! OH YEA!). So we'll see how it goes. I'm going to throw together some orange and brown.. turquiose and brown too. Tell me what you think!



I'm still not the most perfect seamstress yet... I'll get there.

1 crafty folks:

Amanda said...

....red and black...orange...you make me sick! You used to be cool man...you used to be cool....sigh