11.13.2008

The Great Move

So I believe the blog will be in a bit of a hiatus for the next few days. The husband and I are moving starting Sunday and I don't really see myself sitting down to sew between now and then (or potentially a few days after). I could be wrong - it's happened before - although you didn't hear that from me! I have a few tasty treats I'm wanting to bake so you never know. I guess this was pointless? Haha.

I have more big news! It's finally here, tomorrow I pick up my husband (7 hours from here - to say the least) after his last official day being employed by someone else. We are officially self employed Saturday morning November 15th, 2008. I will miss traveling the nation, and of course traveling Texas to see (very) remote places I've never seen before. Of course, I'll always have the memories and photographs (especially of Washington!) to cherish.

So I leave you with one of my very favorite pictures of Washington. Taken on the Wildhorse wind project on Whiskey Dick Mountain just between Ellensburg and Vantage, WA. If you look closely you can see Mt. Ranier.
















0 crafty folks: