6.11.2009

I'm an awful blogger!


I know, I know, I'm an AWFUL blogger. I'm so sorry! I've worked somewhere around 45 hours just this week and I just haven't had ANY time for crafting, much less blogging!


But I do have a pretty picture of my (technically my mother-in-law's) amazing roses that are blooming.
This weekend the hubby and I have a few projects in store that I'm planning on documenting. One is a smoker that'll eventually have axles so we can pull it. We are kinda huge into bar-b-ques and smoking meat now. The other is a garage renovation. My garage space has been significantly increased due to the selling of our four wheeler. I went from stepping around all sorts of things to actually being able to move in our garage. So now it's time to set up a space just for crafting. I even got the husband approval for painting it all sorts of fun colors and making it into my space. WOW! Right?!
So I promise I'll try not to leave you in the dark for quite as long next time. :)

1 crafty folks:

Amanda said...

beautiful photo!!! I love it :)I still have your photos from etsy hanging up in my living room :) Can't wait to see what you do with the garage!