1.21.2010

Hello, World!

 christmas09Yea, ok so I’m only about a month behind. I haven’t had internet since right after Thanksgiving. So I need to catch up a bit. You don’t realize what a luxury it is to have internet until you don’t. It’s so nice to think of something to google and be able to do it!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and ya’ll are having a great start to your New Year! Our family trip to Las Vegas was a blast! We saw much of the strip, won some money, lost some money and even sat withthe big boys at the Texas Hold ‘Em tables! The food was really wonderful at the buffets too! Om nom nom!

 cookies

Currently I am working on obtaining my Associates degree. I have 4 more classes before I’m done. I’m starting back after 4 years off from school! I’m taking government – let’s just say that the profs political beliefs do not reflect mine!

Also, I was looking for a new way to develop blogs because as we all know, blogger’s formating, especially for pictures just sort of sucks. I have since found Windows live writer! It’s amazing! So easy to use and totally free! Just download it!  download Windows Live here!

Thanks for being patient while we work our internet issues out with our ISP. :)

1 crafty folks:

Amanda said...

firstly, I love your Christmas card! Secondly on your header, did you draw your name, or are those different fonts?